Phone Number: 8888073222
Call Time: Average Wait: 1 min, also available on Holidays. 24×7 Support
Contact Windows 10 Support and Help Phone Number
Window 10, the latest and the most updated version of Operating System ever launched by the tech-giant – Microsoft, is probably the most-widely used OS in the world. It has features that no can afford to beat. It comes packed with friendly user-interface, which of course makes it possible for everyone to use it without being affected by the technical problems. But, this is not what happens all the time, especially because the users of Windows 10 often comes across a lot of problems and issues, which needs to resolved no matter what. Despite the fact that Windows 10 Support Number is always open for the users to provide support and help, there are still users who want to know how to get help in Windows 10.
Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting Windows 10 due to the internet connection problems
The users of Windows have often come across the issue called Windows 10 Wi-Fi not working. This upgraded version of Windows has been newly launched, and it includes both advantages and drawbacks. A common complaint is Windows 10 Wi-Fi disconnects frequently. The issue demands proper and prominent solutions. The steps to fix the Windows 10 problems internet connection issues are given below:
- Make sure you do not forget to change the power management
- You should reset the Wi-Fi auto configuration
- Do not forget to update network adapter driver
- You can update the network adapter driver in two ways. The first is manually and the second is automatically.
- Try to disable the sensitivity of the roaming
- You should remove your software’s security
Windows 10 WI-Fi keeps dropping, and so it is important to sort this issue, you can fix it by following the steps that are given above. You can try to solve this issue manually as well as automatically if you follow the steps. Wi-Fi disconnecting in Windows 10 is a significant issue, which pop up every time and need proper attention. You can also contact the Windows 10 Customer service number for more details.
Windows 10 crash, freezes after update, hangs randomly
Everyone widely uses Windows 10. The update has been accepted as well as appreciated by its users, but issues like Windows 10 hangs and crashes has become significant trouble for them. The users have been trying to solve the Windows 10 update freezing issue, but it’s time taking. Windows 10 freezes randomly 2018, the users are curious to know the solution for this. If you too are annoyed, have a glance at these steps.
- Make sure you to run the memory check to ensure that the issue does not appear again
- Clean all the temporary files from your computer system
- Your drive should be updated
- Your virtual memory should already be adjusted properly
- You should run the system file checker and disk check
The above steps might solve your issues. If you are facing a situation when Windows 10 freezes after the update, you can try to fix it annually by following the above given steps. The issue gained attention and now needs a proper solution in details. You can try to fix it manually as well as automatically. You can fix it by contacting the Windows 10 support chat team.
Windows 10 update problems today: How to stop stuck or failed to update issue
Windows 10 stuck stop or failed seems to be a common issue that demands instant attention and solution. There are many problems with Windows 10 update, and ultimately it is the users who are suffering. The problem got a buzz when it was noticed that Windows 10 freezes after the update. The issue is severe and needs to be resolved. Every time the users try to update the Windows 10, it receives a message or notification stating Windows 10 update failed to install. If you want to dive into the depth of the topic, have a look at the steps that are given below.
- Try to troubleshoot the issue regarding the update of the Windows
- You should clean the updates of the download folder
- You are supposed to disable the Anti-Virus to avoid any further problems
- You must disconnect the drives and next you should disable all the VPNs
How to update Windows 10? The answer to this question is briefly described above. You can take help from the above steps to solve your issues. If you too are facing Windows 10 update problems today, you can try to fix it manually. If you are unable to fix it, you can take the help of Windows 10 help and support team for a permanent resolution.
Windows 10 keeps restarting: How to fix stuck loop restart problem?
Windows 10 restarting problem has become a significant issue. It’s time to try to solve the issue as soon as possible. Now, the users of the Windows 10 have been facing this problem since a while. Windows 10 keeps restarting; the users are stuck with this issue and demand a proper solution. To solve it manually, you can have a look at the steps given below:
- You are supposed to repair the startup
- You should try to fix all the issues related to the driver
- Make sure that the entire bad registry has been removed
- You must definitely disable the automatic restart
If you are suffering from Windows 10 restarting loop, you can try to tackle the issue if you follow the above-given steps.
On the other hand, if you want you can also contact the experts for their help. You can call them up on Windows 10 support number. If you try the steps, you would not be trapped in the Windows 10 restart stuck loop.
Change forgot Password Windows 10 reset and recovery
Windows 10 login problem or Windows 10 password reset or change, is a common issue that demands an instant solution. If you forgot Windows 10 password and have no disk, the problem requires an immediate solution. Sometimes the users also demand the question, like How to remove password in Windows 10? You can go through the steps and the solutions given below. If Windows 10 can’t log in with a password or after the upgrade, you can try to fix it manually by following the steps.
- Reset disk could be used to solve the Windows 10 login problems.
- You have various sign-in problem options, make sure you use it
- You can try to reset Windows 10 password with the help of PC Unlocker and MSDart
- You are supposed to restore Windows 10
- Make sure you restore Windows to the previous step.
These are the ways and steps you can use to get rid of Windows 10 login password forgot. You can try to solve it manually. If you are unable to solve it manually, you can definitely contact the Windows 10 Customer support. Try to follow the steps to fix this issue. If you want to change or reset Windows 10 password, you can take help from the steps that are given above.
Windows stop code Windows 10 blank blue screen of death error loop
Windows 10 blank blue screen is a common issue that demands an instant attention. There could be many reasons behind the Windows 10 blue screen error. It’s n urgency to sort this issue; you can solve it by following the steps given below. If you want to solve the Windows 10 blue screen loop, you must try to follow the steps of the solution.
- You are supposed to restart your computer
- You should download and use the latest version
- Make sure you remember to update the faulty Windows
- A quick check for antivirus
- You can use the restore Windows
- Delete the faulty Windows
- Make clear and clean installation
- The optical desk should be used
- You must remove the hardware like a printer, or storage devices
- The latest installation of the drivers should be done
- Keep a check of the memory
- You can use all the repairing tools. Such as DVDs or CDs
- Make sure you are supposed to run CHKDSK
- Connect the hard disks
These are ways and steps to solve the issue Windows stops code Windows 10 or Windows 10 blue screen loop. You can try to fix it manually. If you are unable to fix this manually, you can take the help of experts. You can contact them at Windows 10 support.
Windows start menu button not working properly on Windows 10
Windows start button not working on Windows is a common issue, and it is a common issue. The users of Windows 10 often complain about the Windows start menu not working. We need to sort this issue, try to follow the steps that are given below to solve this manually. In case, Windows 10 not working properly, you must follow the steps that are given below.
- At first, you are required to launch a task manager
- Try to run a window task, a new one
- You must ensure that power shell Windows should run
- System file checker must run
- Make sure the entire Windows app should be reinstalled
These are the steps and ways you are required to follow if your Windows 10 is not working. You can try to fix this manually by following the given steps above. On the other hand, if you do need the suggestion of the experts and technicians, you can directly contact the Windows 10 Customer service number.
How to fix Windows 10 start menu or startup problems when it’s not starting?
When Windows 10 not starting and creating issues for the users, it is obvious that you’ll come across problems associated with the same. It becomes quite frustrating, and as a result, you are supposed to analyze Windows 10 startup problems. Make sure that you have learned how to fix Windows 10 startup problems. So, to help you out, we have come up with these troubleshooting tips to fix if Windows 10 not starting issues:
- At first, you need to launch task manager
- Next, make sure that you have run a new Windows task
- Next, it is necessary for you run Windows Power-Shell
- Also, the Run the System File Checker
- Reinstall all Windows Apps
For more queries and solutions, it is necessary for you to dial the Windows 10 customer service phone number. As soon as you dial this number, you will be able to troubleshoot the matter as soon as possible.
How to start Windows 10 in safe mode while booting?
If you want to know how to boot in Safe Mode in Windows 10, we have come up with some significant steps. And they are:
- You need to click on “Windows,” and then turn it on or off
- Restart the device while holding the Shift key
- Click on “Troubleshoot” option, and then you have to click on “Advanced” option
- Go to “Advanced” option, click “start up settings”
- Now, you have to restart the system
- Choose any one of the F keys to select the safe mode numbers accordingly
- And, you are done!
If by chance, you realize that you need to learn more about how to start Windows 10 in safe mode while booting, it is of course necessary for you to get in touch with the professionals. All you need to do is to contact Windows 10 support for technical help and assistance.
How to install Windows 10 from USB when its installation failed or stuck?
The process includes two ways to get over the problems of Windows 10 installation stuck or Windows 10 won’t install. You get rid of the issues in two basic ways. While the first process includes troubleshooting of Windows 10 installation failed issue, the second process is to learn how to install Windows 10 from USB. As the process to install Windows 10 from USB is quite easy, you can do this with these simple steps:
How to install Windows 10 from USB?
- Once you have connected the USB, and then you have to restart the system
- You are supposed to choose the language for the installation
- Here, you are also required to set the time and currency along with the input method for the keyboard, and then you need to click on the “Next” button
- Now, you are supposed to click on the “Install Now” button
- Accept the license terms and conditions, and then click on “Next”
What if Windows 10 installation stuck or failed or when Windows 10 won’t install properly?
- Before you proceed further, it is important for you to match up with the system requirements as per the OS
- Next, you need to uninstall the language pack as soon as possible
- It is recommended to you to unplug all the peripheral devices
- You are supposed to uninstall all the third-party software that are installed on your system
- You need to select files to keep when you have been asked
- It would be good if you can re-build the boot configuration data
- Reboot the un-installation media as soon as possible
- Now, you can perform a clean installation process
Windows 10 not shutting down or won’t shut down as it stuck or hangs
Windows 10 won’t shut down or not shutting is surely a big problem for the users. It generally happens when Windows 10 shutting down stuck. To fix the problem, it is necessary for you to dial the Microsoft Windows 10 technical support phone number. Meanwhile, take a look at the troubleshooting steps for Windows 10 not shutting down is:
- At first, you are required to force shut down the device, no matter if it hangs or stuck and is not shutting down
- Meanwhile, you need to be assured of the fact that you have been using the latest version of Windows 10
- Also, it is important for you to keep in mind that you have disabled the fast startup option
- You must also repair the Windows system files as soon as possible
- If nothing helps, you may try closing the computer or the device with the help of the command prompt
- You are also supposed to stop Windows Delivery Update Optimization
- While moving ahead, don’t forget to system restore the device for a permanent resolution
Other Windows 10 Problems, Error Codes, Solutions and Troubleshooting
There are various other Windows 10 problems and errors. To get a reliable Windows 10 problems and solutions, it is important for you to be aware of all the Windows 10 error and error codes. To know more about the same, make sure that you Contact Windows 10 support. You will get the Windows 10 help to contact Windows 10 tech support team. They will guide you and fix all Windows 10 error codes permanently.
How to get help in Windows 10?
You can contact Windows 10 help desk if you have been facing Windows 10 problems. Microsoft Windows 10 help team is always available for you to provide immediate support and assistance to the users. You can call Windows 10 support or use their Windows 10 support chat service to get immediate answers for all the problems.
How to contact Windows 10 customer support and service team?
Microsoft Windows 10 support service can be availed anytime through three major mediums. You can dial the Microsoft Windows 10 support phone number for immediate solution. As an alternative, you can also avail Windows 10 online support by emails. Also, you have the option to also raise the query by Windows 10 help support.
Get Help from Windows 10 Live Chat Support
For minor issues and problems, you can avail Windows 10 Live Chat Support and Help. It is a quick and easy process to troubleshoot common problems associated with the OS. You can simply ask for solutions, and they will provide you an immediate resolution. However, if the problem is complex, using the Windows 10 support chat online help desk support wouldn’t be helpful.
Windows 10 Live Chat Support and Help Service: 123- 456- 789-10
Contact Windows 10 help desk or helpline support team by email
Free tech support for Windows 10 can also be availed by online email services. In fact, you will also learn about how to contact Microsoft about Windows 10. All you need to do is to contact experts by email at Microsoft online help Windows 10. You must email your issues to them, and then try to troubleshoot the problems permanently.
Windows 10 customer support live chat by email: 123- 456- 789-10
How to Contact Windows 10 Support by Phone?
If you want to contact Windows 10 support by phone, you need to know that you have taken the help of the experts by dialing their official toll-free 24/7 Microsoft Windows 10 support phone number. If you want to know their contact details, take a look:
- Windows 10 help desk phone number: 123- 456- 789-10
- Windows 10 support chat contact number: 123- 456- 789-10
- Windows 10 customer service number: 123- 456- 789-10
- Windows 10 online support phone number: 123- 456- 789-10
- Windows 10 help phone number; 123- 456- 789-10